One in three Canadian families cannot afford to enroll their children in sport or recreation activities. This is where Canadian Tire Jumpstart comes in.
Canadian Tire Jumpstart is a national charitable program that helps financially disadvantaged kids participate in organized sport and recreation. Jumpstart helps cover registration fees, equipment and/or transportation costs.
Since the inception in 2005, Canadian Tire Jumpstart has given more than 581,177 kids across Canada the chance to play. Canadian Tire Jumpstart is dedicated to removing financial barriers, so children can participate in organized sport and recreation.
How can you support Canadian Tire Jumpstart?
- Make a donation.
- Host your own event in support of Canadian Tire Jumpstart.
- Support a fundraising event for Canadian Tire Jumpstart.
- Visit one of our partners: any Canadian Tire, Gas+, Mark’s, Sport Chek , Atmosphere or Pita Pit location and get your own Jumpstart Red Ball for a $2 donation.
- Visit your local Canadian Tire on Jumpstart Day , May 25th.
- ‘Like’ the Pita Pit Facebook page during May, and Pita Pit will donate $1 for every like they get to the page.
- Visit Buffalo Wild Wings on Wednesdays in May, and donate 10% of your bill to Jumpstart
100% of customer donations go directly to help kids in financial need participate in organized sport and recreation.
The Canadian Tire Corporation funds all the general and administrative expenses as well as the program delivery costs of the Canadian Tire Jumpstart program.
Join us! Thursday May 23rd for the #JumpstartDay Twitter party from 9pm-10pm, great prizes and a celebrity guest! Don’t forget to follow your host @CTJumpstart and your moderators: @Nugglemama @Tarasview @Shasherlife @RossanaWyatt.
Prizes are available to Canadian Residents Only, but all are welcome to the party. RSVP below to be eligible for prizes. We’ll be chatting about sports, getting kids participating in activities and chatting with a celebrity guest!
Follow the party on our custom Tweetgrid here.
RSVP : Make sure to enter your Twitter Handle “@yourTwitterhandle” in the Link/Blog Title field, and Twitter URL in the url Field*